Meet My Friends

I first knew Jerry Michael Phillips in our introductory TV class with Harrison Hove. It's a very stressful small class in the fall, but that brought us to know each other. Undeniably a very passionate sports guy from Jacksonville, my second home in Florida. As you can tell from his profile pic, super jealous with how he's engaged with his first fiance at age 21. 

Kianna Robinson sure loves to travel. I'm in the shoes, given the nature of my job as a reporter and my mom's as a flight attendant. Venice, Italy, is also my favorite place with its world famous canals and gorgeous structures like Doge's Palace and Rialto Bridge. A throwback to the time when I was in rogue with world exploration!

I've seen Kara Spierto cover press conferences and conduct interviews with some of the most fascinating sports figures. The only I've ever done this in my lifetime reporting career is the coverage of the 9th Annual Golf Classics organized by Tim Tebow. She has also extensively contributed to WRUF and WUFT News.

Go Gators!!!

Comments

Popular Posts